At Cherryz, it’s our mission to make shopping the little things in life fun. We’re striving to offer a unique and ever-evolving mix of products; from kids’ toys, pet supplies and seasonal items to tasty foods, household goods and home decor. We combine our own designs with trusted brands and cherry-picked goodies from around the world.
While seemingly unrelated, everything on Cherryz is carefully curated to bring moments of happiness to you and your loved ones. With every scroll, our discovery engine takes you further along your personal treasure hunt for more things that you’ll love.
And as the cherry on the top, our prices are reliably affordable, so Cherryz really does have something for everyone!
We offer bank-level security and accept all major credit cards, including Visa, MasterCard and American Express, as well as PayPal.
In order to keep our products affordable and our delivery fast, our order minimum is £8.
We offer delivery options as soon as next day. Everything is sold by Cherryz and dispatched from our fulfilment centre in the UK – no middlemen to delay things and drive up prices. And if you order on the app delivery is 25% cheaper!
Standard: £3 on the app or £4 on the website. Your order will be delivered within 2-3 working days. The couriers we use aim to deliver within 48 hours from dispatch.
Next Day: £6 on the app or £8 on the website. If you order Monday – Friday before 3pm and select this option, you’ll receive your order on the next day.
We deliver to all UK postcode whether you live in Central London, Belfast or on a Scottish island.
For queries about your order or anything else, please get in touch here. Please note that some orders are sent out shortly after placement and it may not always be possible to edit or cancel.
If you are still waiting for your goodies to be delivered after 5 days and you haven’t received a card, please get in touch here and we will do our best to track it down.
Don’t worry! Your delivery driver will leave a card and your parcel will either be available for collection at your local delivery office or depot.
If your parcel is with Royal Mail, it will be available for collection at your local Post Office or Royal Mail Delivery Office the next day they open. You can also arrange a free redelivery on a day of your choice! Simply visit www.royalmail.com/redelivery and enter your details.
If your parcel is with Hermes, they will attempt delivery 3 times before taking it to the local depot for collection.
Didn’t receive your parcel or a card in 5 days? Let us know!
Under our 100% satisfaction or money-back guarantee you have 30 days to change your mind after you receive your delivery. Please note that in most cases you will be responsible for any postage costs for returning items. Please refer to our terms of supply for more details or just get in touch here and we’ll help you set everything up.
When you get to our checkout page, click on ‘Click here to enter your code’ and enter your coupon code – your discount will be applied immediately! Please note it is only possible to use one discount code per order.
Once you order with Cherryz, you can start earning Cherryz Cash to spend on future orders! Every time you refer a new friend, you’ll both get £5. If that’s not a win-win situation we don’t know what is!
How does it work?
1 – Go to the ‘Refer a friend’ section in the app and invite anyone who hasn’t shopped with us yet.
2 – New customers following your invite link get £5 off their first £15 order.
3 – You receive £5 Cherryz Cash as soon as their first order is dispatched.
The best things in life are free. That’s why we are rewarding loyal customers (like you!) with cherries on every single order. Collect enough cherries, and you’ll be able to redeem them for exciting goodies in the Freebies section.
That’s right, you can get treats for absolutely nada, zilch, diddly-squat. It’s almost too good to be true, but we’re for real!
Here’s how to get started
1 – Cherry-pick your favourite products and get shopping!
2 – Start collecting cherries straight away. £1 spent = 2 cherries earned.
3 – Once you have enough cherries, redeem them for goodies in the Freebies section of the app.
4 – Keep your eyes peeled for exclusive flash offers that could bag you extra cherries!
Now for the boring (but important) stuff
– Cherries will appear in your balance as soon as your order is processed.
– Freebies can only be added to your box if you have enough cherries.
– You cannot earn cherries from the cost of delivery fees.
– If your order is fully or partially refunded, then any cherries earned from this order will be adjusted to reflect this.
– If a Freebies item purchased with cherries is refunded, the balance will be restored as cherries, not as cash.
– Freebies in your box do not count towards the £8 minimum order value.
– Cherries can be earned on all orders, but can only be viewed and redeemed in the Freebies section of the app.
– Cherries may be redeemed in addition to coupons or Cherryz cash.
Cherryz just got juicer. If you thought you couldn’t possibly save any more with us, allow us to introduce you to our Delivery Pass. By subscribing for just £1 a month, you’ll get unlimited access to free standard delivery on all orders over £15, perfect for stocking up on all your go-to goodies. Feeling smug? Get used to it (and maybe get a bigger jar for all the pennies you’ll be saving).
Interested? Try the Delivery Pass for yourself with a free 30-day trial. Head to the app to start yours and experience the never-ending joy of good post days, time and time again.
Let’s get to the nitty gritty
– Thinking “where do I sign up”? We don’t blame you. Simply select the Delivery Pass option at checkout next time you shop on the app.
– Customers are entitled to one free 30-day trial period only.
– After the 30-day free trial period, you will automatically be charged a £1 monthly subscription fee.
– You will receive an email to remind you that your free trial is about to expire at one week’s notice.
– The Delivery Pass is valid on standard delivery for all orders over £15. Not applicable for next day delivery.
– Can’t commit? We won’t ask questions. Simply get in touch here to cancel your subscription any time.
Can’t find your answer? Get in touch!